Genting Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
Escape the hustle and bustle of the big city and into the cool, inviting weather at Resorts World Genting. You will “fly” to the top of the mountains on a comfortable cable car ride, which takes you above and over the lush 130-million-year-old rainforests. Your Awana SkyWay ride comes with a free stop at the iconic Chin Swee Caves Temple, where a magnificent view of the mountain ridges awaits. Continue your journey to the resort at the peak, where the real fun begins. Fun-seekers and adventurers will love the many amusement parks available, including Skytropolis Funland, The VOID, SnowWorld, Genting Bowl, and more. If shopping is your calling, you will be spoiled for choice from hundreds of boutiques and retail outlets available! Food lovers will also find themselves in a good place at the resort, where more than 100 reputable dining establishments operate including Asia’s first Burger & Lobster, the world’s first Cafés Richard brasserie, and the award-winning The Olive.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-Speaking Professional Driver
- Round trip Awana SkyWay Standard Gondola cable car ticket (valid for all stations)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - First World Plaza
- Entry/Admission - Theme Park
- 1. You will be picked up at the Kuala Lumpur meeting point.
2. Will be dropped at the AwanaSkyway (Along the will be briefed about Genting Highlands).
3. Use our cable car voucher to ride the cable.
4. Meet back the Awana Skyway drop-off/pickup area.
5. Will be dropped back at the initial meeting point at Kuala Lumpur.
Departure Point :Swiss Garden Hotel Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, No 199, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.