Genting Highland 1 day tour
We provide one stop accommodation and tour service to traveler and promised to deliver best experience.
Guided Language: English/Chinese
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
- Entry/Admission - Chin Swee Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sky Avenue
What's excluded :
- Theme Park Ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batu Caves, Batu Caves, Selangor
Batu Caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu (Batu River), which flows past the hill and also it is the tenth (Pattu in Tamil) limestone hill from Ampang. Batu Caves is also the name of the nearby village.
The cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India, and is dedicated to Lord Murugan. It is the focal point of Hindu festival of Thaipusam in Malaysia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm, No.1, Lot 3707, Jalan Jati 2 Bandar Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Colorful farm where visitors can pick their own strawberries, plus purchase other plants & gifts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, premium outlet Genting, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Sprawling outdoor shopping center with many well-known luxury TAX-FREE outlet stores & a diverse food court and cafe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chin Swee Cave Temple, Genting Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
a Chinese temple in Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia. It is situated in the most scenic site of Genting Highlands, on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land donated by Genting Group founder the late Lim Goh Tong. Located 4,600 feet above sea level, the temple is about 5–10 minutes' drive down from the peak of the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sky Avenue, Genting Highlands Resort, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Take a longest Cable Car (1way) to Genting Highland.
Also a great stay-over at MU Genting's Hotel.
Walking distance from MU Genting's Hotel have Starbucks, Pub, and various restaurant.
Genting Highlands is an integrated resort development comprising hotels, casinos and a theme park in Pahang. Nestled near the border of Selangor within an hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur (about 35km), Genting Resort presents a popular weekend getaway from the city heat, conveniently connected by the Karak Highway and major trunk roads, along with a cable car service from the satellite town of Gohtong Jaya. On a clear day, the peak overlooks lush valleys of rainforest stretching towards KL, a breathtaking view for visitors as they enjoy the cooling weather and serene mountain environment.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Contact our driver for prefer location to pick up.Airports
- Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Sepang 64000 Malaysia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.