Genting Highland Tour <-> SHARED
If you’re looking to escape the hurly-burly of city life for a weekend or more,
Genting Highlands is a high-altitude hill resort in Malaysia were you can feel the cool mountain air and beauty of majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest.
Developed since the 1960s, the site comprises hotels, a shopping mall, restaurants and the Casino de Genting. Its Chin Swee Caves Temple sits on forested acreage with mountain views. Genting Skyway, a cable car, connects the resort with the plateau town Gohtong Jaya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking Driver cum Guide
What's excluded :
- Cable Car Tickets
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batu Caves, Batu Caves, Selangor
We will en-route to Batu Caves for a 20 to 30 minutes photo stop were by you can experience limestone hill that has a series of caves and the Tallest Lord Murugan Statue.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Genting Highlands, Genting Highlands, Pahang
Genting Highlands is a cool hill station set amidst the cool mountain air and a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. It offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course, a casino, and hill chinese temple.
You can enjoy the crisp air of the Genting Highlands on a 20-minute gondola cable car ride aboard the Awana SkyWay and disembark at the midway point and explore the Chin Swee Caves Temple and its scenic surroundings.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chin Swee Cave Temple, Genting Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Chin Swee Caves Temple is a Taoist temple that’s set on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land in Genting Highlands, where locals often frequent for religious rituals and enjoy the serene atmosphere. It was erected in honour of Reverend Master Chin Swee, a Buddhist monk from the Fujian Province who was renowned for his ability to summon rain and drive away evil spirits.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/14/2020 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.