German-speaking island tour
Explore the fascinating landscape of Tobago.
Lake scenic fishing villages on the Caribbean coast and the scenic Atlantic side of the island. You visit impressive monuments of the island's history as Fort King George and Fort James. Let us introduce you to the diverse heritage and traditions of Tobago's people.
You visit unspoiled beaches and enjoy a local lunch at Jemma's Treehouse.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
The most beautiful, almost untouched beaches and the versatility
the landscape of the island.
Picturesque coves and villages on the Caribbean coast and spectacular views
on the Atlantic coast make this one
Day to an unforgettable experience.
You visit monuments that give you the exciting
Tell the story of Tobago.
The traditions, customs and dances of the cultural heritage of the islanders
bring you the "real" Caribbean even closer.
, In the traditional Jemma's Treehouse Restaurant
enjoy a typical, local lunch.
• Englishman's Bay, Tobago
• Castara Bay, Tobago
• Speyside, Trinidad and Tobago
• Arnos Vale Waterwheel and Nature Park, Arnos Vale Hotel Tobago
• Charlotteville, Charlotteville, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
• Parlatuvier, Parlatuvier, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
• Bloody Bay Beach, Northside Road, Parlatuvier Tobago
• Fort James, Shellbourne Street Near Recreation Ground, Plymouth Tobago
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tobago Airport, Tobago
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.