Gerês Natural Park Tour
Swim in the Skies:
Swimming along the Vilarinho das Furnas reservoir surrounded by massive granites, centenary oaks, and birches.
Then we will lunch at a typical restaurant where you will taste the typical cosine and regain strength.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Food supply in training
What's excluded :
- Training Equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks other than waters during meals (Lunch)
What you'll do:
Experience the wildness of swimming at 800m of altitude in the clear waters of Vilarinho das Furnas reservoir in the heart of Peneda-Gerês National Park.
You will also explore the landscape and wildlife of this unique Portuguese National Park!
During this day you will feel as one with nature.
WELCOME: 8h00 – 8h15
TRANSFER: 8h15 - 10h00
Car transfer from Porto to Vilarinho das Furnas.
OPEN WATERS: 10h00 – 13h00
Warm Up + Swimming (3km) + Stretching.
LUNCH: 13h00 – 14h30
In a Restaurant in Brufe.
ACTIVITY: 14h30 – 17h00
Walk and sightseeing from Pedra Bela.
TRANSFER: 17h00 - 18h30
Car transfer from Gerês to Porto.
CHECK-OUT: 18h30 – 18h45
Farewell. Until the next adventure!
• Geres, Geres, Braga District, Northern Portugal
• Miradouro da Pedra Bela, Geres Portugal
Departure Point :Dam Vilarinho das Furnas, Campo do Gerês, R. do Carvalhal, 4840 Terras de Bouro, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
After the booking, we will arrange the meeting place.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.