Getting up with Hanoians half day
Early in the morning, when the city is still covered by a light veil, you wake up and contemplate another beauty of Hanoi, differently from what you explore in the middle of the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- French speaking guide,
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- “Pho” breakfast at the local restaurant.
- Visit fees.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Tip (optional)
- You will start your day at dawn when your guide picks you up at around 6:00 am to guide you around the charming Quang Ba flower market, an unforgettable experience. The market is already full at 6:00 a.m. as merchants come from Dalat to sell their flowers.
When the sun begins to rise, you will return and take a walk along Hoan Kiem Lake and observe the locals doing their Tai Chi and aerobics under the morning breeze. If you wish, you could join them for a few exercises. You will continue your morning tour to the local restaurant to take a Pho pronounced “iron”, the most famous breakfast in Hanoi or even in whole Vietnam. It is a noodle soup served with “bo” beef or “ga” chicken.
After breakfast, head to West Lake to visit Quan Thanh Temple and then enjoy traditional Vietnamese tea. Your morning ends with a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Your excursion ends around 11:00 am at your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotels in the old quarters of Hanoi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in the old quarters of Hanoi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.