Ghost hunt in the big garden
The explosive salt trick helps against the dangerous water ghost. Garlic is enough for the black man. The Daddel Zapp is shot as a rocket on the moon. The quarrel ghost is smoked out. The Luser spirit gets something on the ears. And the stress ghost is soaked with water-Pischtis, until it is "babbsch" and can not fly anymore.
These are just some of the ways you must expel the ghosts from your treasure hunt in the Great Garden. For they have stolen the glittering glittering dream stones from the Lord of Dreams and also bewitched them. Since then, the children have only bad dreams and recently again afraid of ghosts, although they actually no longer believe in ghosts.
Therefore, you must not only drive away the ghosts, but also find the hidden dream stones again and then banish the evil spirit magic, so that the stones make beautiful dreams again.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ghost hunting
What's excluded :
- 8-12-year-old ghost hunters banish seven haunted ghosts from 20 sinister ghost towns and conquer the stolen dream stones with which the ghosts terrify the children while they sleep.
Departure Point :Hauptallee, 01219 Dresden, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.