Ghosts of Winter Park - A Chilling Walking Tour!
Winter Park has seen many famous business leaders, US President and celebrities pass along its cobble stone streets along and near famous Park Avenue. We'll tell you a little but about their time in this village, mostly about the ones who apparently never left!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90 minute – 2 hour Guided Ghost Walking Tour through Winter Park.
- Haunting tales from the fascinating history of Winter Park.
- Interesting facts about the buildings and pioneers who founded and grew the town.
- 10% discount for your next Original Orlando Tours adventure (valid for 30 days).
- Earn SUNNY PERKS REWARDS.
What's excluded :
An actress who never left the stage after her final curtain call? German prisoners of war still toiling in the orange groves years after the war is over? The spirit of an artist who couldn’t leave his work unfinished? You may see all these specters on your Winter Park ghost tour!
Come along for a spooky tour through the old bricked streets of Winter Park. For years people would migrate from the north to Winter Park to escape the cold, but some never left as the weather warmed up. This city, with over 100 years of history, has plenty of unusual tales that will make your skin crawl.
While visiting decrepit haunts and grisly sites, you’ll learn the unspoken history of this unsuspecting town, guaranteed to leave your spine-tingling.
Join us for a night of informative, yet entertaining, storytelling filled with creepy tales on this Winter Park ghost tour. We promise to ward off the spirits during your visit, but you’ll leave the night wondering if there’s something paranormal hiding in the dark!
Departure Point :401 S Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.