Gibsons Beachcomber Kayak Tour
This 3-tour Beachcomber Tour is designed specifically for those looking for a relaxing and quick escape on the water with an introduction to sea kayaking. Explore the shorelines of Gibsons and Keats Island surrounded with the local marine life of otters, dolphins, seals and with some luck whales that frequent the feeding areas. Perfect tour for families of all ages looking for an adventure of a lifetime being surrounded with spectacular west coast scenery, coastal mountain ranges, views of Vancouver Island across the Georgia Straight, and endless wildlife. This tour stops for a break on one of the many sandy beaches on Keats Island.
Minimum 2 people to operate this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Local Guide
- Bottled water
- Small Group Tour Environment
- Single or Double Sea Kayak and Paddle
- All Safety Equipment and Instructions
- GST (Goods & Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The Beachcomber Tour departs Gibsons Harbour on the Sunshine Coast. This 3-hour tour crosses Shoal Channel to Keats Island, where you will follow the shorelines of Keats and Gibsons Landing. This trip is designed specifically for those looking for a relaxing escape on the water with an introduction to sea kayaking. On the water, you are surrounded by spectacular west coast scenery including the coastal mountain range and views of Vancouver Island across the Georgia Straight. Endless wildlife frequent the areas, such as seals, sea lions, dolphins, bald eagles, great blue herons, otters and whales.
Launch into a new adventure and discover the beautiful shorelines of the lower Sunshine Coast from a unique and intimate perspective. No experience is necessary. Take advantage of the conveniently located launch site in Gibsons Harbour and jump straight into your adventure. Within minutes, you will be surrounded by spectacular west coast scenery.
To one side, enjoy views up the Howe Sound towards Whistler, where the coastal mountains plunge into the sea. To the other side, enjoy views of Vancouver Island across the Georgia Straight. Be sure to bring your camera as seals, bald eagles, great blue herons, and river otters abound.
Departure Point :Gibsons Harbour, BC Sunshine Coast
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Gibsons Harbour - Sunshine Coast
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people booking to operate this toiur
- Confirmation wiithin 24 hours and subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.