Ginzan Onsen Twilight Tripe from Tendo Onsen
If you stay at Tendo Onsen, you can go to Ginzan Onsen!
A tour that makes it easy to go to Ginzan Onsen, where it is difficult to make reservations and access is difficult!
You can freely stroll around the hot spring town with gas lights in a nostalgic atmosphere.
After returning, you can have dinner at each inn in Tendo Onsen, or you can have dinner in the hot spring town, so you can participate in the tour with confidence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Courtesy bus. Free for infants who do not use the seat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obanazawa, Obanazawa, Yamagata Prefecture, Tohoku
Taisho Roman Hall
A souvenir shop in front of Ginzan Onsen. Stop by for a break.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ginzan Onsen, Ginzanshinhata, Obanazawa 999-4333 Yamagata Prefecture
Ginzan Onsen Town
A spot where people from all over the world gather in search of wooden inns illuminated by gas lights in a nostalgic hot spring town
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: 1-chōme-1-30 Kamatahonchō, Tendō, Yamagata 994-0025, Japan
2: 2-chōme-2-1 Kamata, Tendō, Yamagata 994-0024, Japan
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.