Girona 3 Hours Private Walking Tour with Local Guide
Discover the monumental city of Girona in this amazing 3 hour tour. Feel transported to the medieval ages while strolling around its Jewish quarter. Explore 2,000 years of history with your knowledgeable local guide.
Step into the Catalonian town of Girona. In Game of Thrones it is one of the filming locations for King’s Landing and Braavos -Visit the awe-inspiring Cathedral and explore El Call, one of the best preserved Jewish Quarters in the world -Enjoy the informative narrative from your English speaking guide of these historic locations -Wander the narrow cobbled streets in your own time and admire the famous multi-colored houses on the riverbanks
✔ Walk along the old walls to see the city from the top
✔ Discover the centuries-old architectural treasures of this city perched on a hill
✔ Explore Girona’s narrow cobblestone alleys with a knowledgeable guide
✔ Find the witch of the Cathedral and learn where Girona's patron saint was buried
✔ Free cancellation up to 24 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Experienced guided tour
- Licensed English-speaking guide is asigned
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from Girona is not provided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
On this 3-hour private guided walk you’ll see the most famous bridges that cross the Onyar River, the old church of St. Felix, the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, and the old city walls. Take walk along the highest parts for excellent views over the city.
Discover also the ancient Jewish quarter, with an optional visit to the Museum of Jewish History. You can also opt to visit the Cathedral or the Arab Baths. See the old Convent of St. Domenech, the Rambla of Girona, and more on this tour that’s priced for a group of up to 7 persons.
The tour ends at one of the most popular squares in Girona, where you’ll have time to sit and relax or enjoy some tapas before the drive back to Barcelona or Palamos Harbor.
You can extend your tour into the afternoon if you like, adding a wine tasting session in the countryside near Girona, accompanied by cheese and other local products as a light lunch. Private transportation and advance arrangements are required.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Carrer de Berenguer Carnicer, 17001 Girona, Spain
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020: Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.