Giverny Private Tour: Monet's House & Garden
Our Giverny Private Tour is a wonderful half-day tour to explore the village where Claude Monet bought a beautiful house and grew an impressive flower & Japanese garden that served as inspiration for multiple of his works. Our private tour of Giverny is the best way to enjoy a day trip from Paris, including private transportation and skip-the-line tickets, in the company of a professional local guide.
Monet’s House & Garden only open to the public during the summer season. Therefore this tour is only available in the summer.
Skip the long lines and get straight into the flower garden & Japanese pond.
Discover the intimate home & life of the world’s most famous painter.
Soak up the atmosphere of the birth place of Impressionism.
Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry - Admission to Claude Monet's House and Gardens
- Private Local Expert Guide for you and your party only !
- Hotel / Accommodation pick up and drop off in central Paris
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giverny, Giverny, Eure, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
This little Normandy town is full of painters and art is everywhere
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Discover Claude Monet's House and gardens, the craddle of Impressionism.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the name / address of your hotel / accomodation in central Paris.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.