Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Half Day Tour
Our Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or in Giza to go on your Half Day trip to visit Giza Pyramids , Sphinx and temple of Kephren .
this trip will be by A/C private van with your own guide to enjoy even more than you think .
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or in Giza to start your tour with a visit to the Giza Plateau, our guide will give you all information and the story of each of the three pyramids -- Cheops, Kephren and Mykerinus. Though your guide is not permitted to escort you inside the pyramids, you'll have a chance to enter one of the pyramids at an additional cost. You can also experience a camel ride at an additional cost.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After that, drive across the plateau to capture wonderful photos of the three pyramids rising from the sands into the Cairo skyline in the background. With a short drive to the other side of the plateau, you'll find yourself standing at the feet of the Sphinx which has been an oracular symbol of Egypt for thousands of years. Also in Giza, you'll have a chance to visit the Solar Boat Museum housing the astonishingly well-preserved funerary boat of Cheops.
During the tour you will have also time to visit a Papyrus Institute where you'll see how the famous artwork is made . After that drive back to your hotel .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off will be at your hotel in Cairo or in Giza .
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.