Giza Pyramids by Camel
enjoy visiting Giza Pyramids by Camel for 2 hours and 30 minutes visiting Cheops, Chephren ,Mykerinus , the Great Sphinx,the Valley Temple and the panoramic view where you can see the nine pyramids together.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Have you ever been in a discovery tour in the desert? Try a camel riding at Giza Pyramids for 2 hours and 30 minutes. While experiencing the camel ride, visiting the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren ,Mykerinus . Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dates from the time of Chephren and the panoramic view where you can see the nine pyramids together. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.