Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Tour
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
per adult from
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by Sun Pyramids Tours representative, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.