Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
per adult from
What's included :
- – All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- – Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- – Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- – Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- – Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- – Bottled water during your trip.
- – Shopping tours in Cairo.
- – All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- – Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- – Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
you will find your expert tour guide holding a sign of your name. At the first stop you will visit the great pyramids of the pharaohs of the 4th dynasty who built the great pyramid of King Cheops, the second pyramid of Chephren and the pyramid of Mekarenous, the famous statue of the Sphinx and the valley temple which was used for mummification process.
During your tour at Giza pyramids there are other activities available to do such as going inside one of the pyramids, ride a camel or visit the solar boat museum at all of these activities (extra charge) and your tour guide can provide you with honest advise and assistance.
At the second stop you will visit Sakkara which was the grave yard of the pharaohs at the old kingdom time this sightseeing is very famous for the first pyramid complex ever built in Egypt devoted for King Zoser and built by his wise architect Imhotep where you will see the step pyramid, the papyrus columns and the remaining of the enclosure wall.
Have Lunch at a local restaurant
At the third stop visit Memphis the oldest capital of ancient Egypt where you see the laying down statue of King Ramses the second which made aut of one piece of limestone weighted 120 tons the visit the alabaster statue of the Sphinx which weghted 80 tons and there are other artifacts displayed within the same area.Last stop visit to Dahsure where you see two famous pyramids the Red and the Bent pyramids which are over than 100 meters high over there you will have the chance to go inside the Red pyramid for free After you finish your tour drive back to your hotel .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.