Giza Pyramids, Memphis City, Dahshur And Sakkara Pyramids, El-Moez Street And Dinner At Cairo Tower
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and The Dahshur pyramids then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo, khan el khalili bazar and Cairo tower
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- Fresh juice at Great Pyramid Inn hotel.
- Dinner meal at Cairo tower’s spinning restaurant.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Beverage during lunch and dinner
- Sun Pyramids Tours guide will pick up you from your hotelt, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser.Then proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant.After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis. And then visit Dahshur pyramids an ancient royal necropolis, located approximately 40 kilometers south of Cairo – the pyramids were built from 2613 – 2589 BC. The Bent pyramid is the most famous of the pyramids in the area.Later you will be transferred to the Great pyramid inn hotel (located in front of the pyramids) for refreshing and a fresh juice drink (Mango, strawberry, etc…) at the terrace to enjoy the sun setThen take a prospective view of this great city, with it’s very modern and very ancient districts. Anyone who has stood atop the Citadel or from the upper floors of some of the taller hotels is aware of the grand views that Cairo Tower offers.
One of the best views is from the Cairo Tower, located on Gezira Island (Zemalak) just north of the Museum of Modern Art which provides a panoramic vision of Cairo. This 187 meter tall tower, in the form of a latticework tube that fans out slightly at the top, is said to imitate a lotus plant, and ranks only fourth among the world’s highest towers. It is made of granite; the same material often used by the ancient Egyptians, and is about 45 meters taller than the Great Pyramid at Giza. Enjoy your dinner in Cairo tower’s spinning restaurant.
Then visit one of the oldest streets in Egypt “ El Moez Le Din Allah” Street, the eloquent witness for historical Cairo with the various monuments spread along both sides of the street Located Such as Bab El Fetouh and Bab El Nasr, then move towards the northern side of the city, in El Darb El Asfar, the most Ancient quarter of Islamic Cairo monuments where you visit Barqouq mosque & School in Nahassen, El Aqmar Mosque, the Mosque of El Saleh Tala , The Blue Mosque, the Dome, Hospital & School of Qalawoon etc…
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Departure Point :from your hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Cairo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.