Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis Full Day Tour With Lunch & Camel Ride & Guide
Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis Full Day Tour with Private Egyptologist & Lunch.
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the iconic Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara that built by king Zoser and visit also the tombs of the nobles in Sakkara, visit Memphis, the first capital of ancient Egypt enjoy the the Biggest man- made statues for King Ramses the Great.
Visit the Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
Enjoy Camel Riding at the Pyramids
Visit Sakkara Pyramids & Tombs
Visit the Ancient Capital Memphis
Enjoy traditional lunch
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel / Airport pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The most conspicuous landmark of Saqqara is the Step Pyramid, the tomb of the third Dynasty ruler Djoser or Zoser, built by Imhotep and thought to be the earliest major stone structure erected in Egypt. The form of the pyramid can be explained as a development of the large mastabas (mud-brick tombs) of the First and Second Dynasties; the six steps, each smaller than the one below, having been produced by the addition to the original mastaba of successive new layers of masonry, accompanied by the enlargement of the lower stages.
The Step Pyramid stands 60 meters high and is built of locally quarried clay sandstone of poor quality. You can no longer enter the pyramid due to safety issues. The chambers and passages in the interior of the pyramid served partly for the burial of close relatives of the King (in particular those of his sons who died in childhood) and partly for storing grave-goods for the use of the dead
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Memphis was the ancient capital of Aneb-Hetch, the first nome of Lower Egypt. Its ruins are located near the town of Mit Rahina and it has the biggest statue made by man the great statue of King Ramses the second and the alabaster sphinx of queen Hatshpsut.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Giza pyramids and sphinx- Not only the best places to visit in Egypt but is the best ancient monument you must see in your life. The great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx probably the most famous ancient site in the world and the only one still exist from the Ancient Seven wonders of the world and your trip to Egypt not completed till you visit the Pyramids of Giza and even if you visited Egypt more than one time you should visit the Pyramids every time you be in Egypt, the pyramids and the Sphinx at the base of the Giza plateau, are the iconic image of Egypt don’t forget to take a photo in front of the Pyramids and Sphinx.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up and drop off service available from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.