Giza Pyramids, Saqqara step Pyramid and Memphis full day tour
Enjoy an amazing day trip to the great Pyramids of Giza and the world famous Sphinx. Then head to the green relaxing country side to explore the first Pyramid complex of King Zoser at Saqqara together with the well preserved ancient tombs of the Nobles of the Pyramids' age. Finally end you day by visiting the ruins of the oldest capital of unified Upper and Lower Egypt "Memphis"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Limo
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees to the sites visited (Your guide will help you get the...
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Through out this tour you will cover all different stages of the evolution of Egyptian Pyramids, this experience will make you get a better picture and understanding about how the Pyramids were built and evolved over 100 years, as the tour will cover the 3 Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus at Giza.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
you will also visit the Sphinx together with its valley temple that was built by King Chephren; the builder of the middle Pyramid at Giza Plateau.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
This tour also covers Saqqara Necropolis that houses some amazing tombs of high Priests and Officials together with its famous Pyramids; most importantly the Step Pyramid that was designed by the genius architect Imhotep for king Zoser around 28th century BC. to be the first Pyramid ever in Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum, Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
This is not all, you will also visit the open air museum city of Memphis, the first capital of unified Upper and Lower Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels mentioned are just an example of the area. We pick up all travelers from hotels in the Pyramids area or Cairo's downtown, further hotels near the airport or in the 6th of October city require an extra $25 per group for the transferAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- With compliance to the Egyptian Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism and WHO regulations, self-protection is maintained, enough sanitizing supplies in the vehicles, yet lovely local Egyptians may like to shake hands or fest, an extra Alcohol-based sanitizer is highly recommend.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.