Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Transfers
Journey through the history of Ancient Egypt with a ticket to the sound and light show at the Pyramids of Giza. Take your seats in the Giza Plateau to watch the story of the pharaohs and Egyptians projected onto the pyramids and Sphinx at night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers by air-conditioned van
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees
- All taxes and service charges
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional) and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sound & Light Egypt, Sphinx Square, Giza 00202 Egypt
If you’ve been impressed by the Pyramids of Giza by daylight, experience the magic of the monuments at night with a ticket to the Sound and Light Show in the Giza Plateau.
Transfer from Cairo by air-conditioned van, and take your seats in the spectacular setting of the pyramids and Great Sphinx in the desert. A recorded commentary will tell the story of the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt as images are projected on to the temple walls.
Learn more about Ancient Egypt and each ruin as the story unfolds, climaxing when the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead pharaoh. End the tour with a transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.