Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Camel Ride and Sakkara Pyramids Private Guided Day Tour
Have an amazing private day tour to the most famous pyramids in ancient Egypt by visiting the great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. With incredible camel ride around the great pyramids, Visit the legendary Sphinx, the Valley Temple and Sakkara Step Pyramid
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- 30 minutes camel ride.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
At 8.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. After that your tour guide will take you to the best location in Giza plateau to where you will be able to see all the pyramids together, from there you feel like you are taking the time machine that will take you hundred of years back. Then you will start your incredible camel ride around the great pyramids,
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, which was discovered in 1912. Continue your tour visiting to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
• Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
• Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.