Giza’s Grandeur – Great Pyramids, Memphis & Saqarra
Discover the most remarkable landmarks of Giza including the ancient city of Memphis, the oldest pyramid in Egypt at Saqarra and of course, the wonders of the Giza Pyramids. During this tour you will discover the amazing Monuments of the Old Kingdom of Egypt’s great Pharaonic Era.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive toMemphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II.. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus and the enigmatic Sphinx:: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Drive back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Giza and Cairo area hotels.
Departure Time :8/31/2019 - 10/10/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.