Glamping in Himachal Pradesh
Located in the lower hills of Himachal Pradesh, surrounded by pine forests, this resort campsite in the village of Gandhigram. Accessible via a 3-hr drive from Chandigarh, it is located conveniently located to take you away from the city lights and into beautiful, mountain greenery on a short itinerary.
You’ll be staying in large tents pitched to provide an experience of glamping, a portmanteau of glamorous and camping. The tents are equipped with attached washroom, television, mini-fridge, double bed, tea/coffee maker, table and chair.
Go glamorous camping, or glamping in Himachal Pradesh.
Participate in adventure activities like Burma Bridge, rope course and more.
Spend two nights in the mountains and forests of Himachal Pradesh.
Visit the mini-theater or take a dip in the swimming pool.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation for 2 nights in glamping tents on twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: double beds, attached washroom, AC/heater, TV, mini fridge, tea/coffee maker
- Veg/non-veg meals including all breakfast & dinners from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Access to mini-theater (with pre-registration) and swimming pool
- Adventure activities: Burma Bridge, hanging loops, hanging planks, trekking
- Indoor/outdoor games: badminton, gully cricket, table tennis
- All equipment required for adventure activities and indoor/outdoor games
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements from home city and glamping campsite
- Accommodation or meal arrangements for drivers/staff
- Lunch, throughout the trip (available at an additional cost)
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as additional meals, alcohol or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Spend two nights at a beautiful resort tucked away in the corner of Himachali mountains and enjoy the traditional camping experience with all the glamorous luxuries of the modern world. For two night, you’ll stay in large tents pitched at a hillside resort and participate in a host of activities. You can try your hand at adventure activities like Burma Bridge or play games like table tennis or badminton. You can also simply put up your feet and relax in the swimming pool, visit the mini-theater or revel in mountain views of Himachal Pradesh.
Departure Point :Suryavilas Luxury Resort & Spa, SH 2, Gandhi Gram, Himachal Pradesh 173229, India
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.