Glimpse of Nepal Tour 8 Days
Trip Highlights :
- Enjoy ancient art, culture and architect of Kathmandu Valley
- Feel the beauty of nature, get immersed in the lake and feel the charm of white rocks from a close distance
- Mesmerizing with the beauty of Serene Fewa Lake from where you can see the glimpses of Himalayas.
- Enjoy jungle safari in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage site of Chitwan National Park and have a chance to watch One-Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger
- Get acquainted with Tharu culture
- Observe the birthplace of Lord Buddha
- If you are lucky you may get a chance to learn meditation techniques
- Enjoy and explore Buddhism in the sacred birthplace of Buddha
The 8 days Glimpses of Nepal tour takes you to the most popular destinations of Nepal. This exciting tour begins from Kathmandu, a capital city of Nepal. After Kathmandu, you will be visited the picturesque city of Pokhara to explore more of its natural beauty. Then after Lumbini and finally concluding after Chitwan National Park.
per adult from
8 days 3 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Entrance Fees
- Drop Pickup /Transfer Services
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Extra day and night stay other than the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel, accidental and medical insurance
- Hiring Car / 4WD
- Domestic Flights
The tour will take you the best attractions of Nepal during your trip. The major touristic points of Nepal are Kathmadnu, Pokhara, Lumbini - the birthplace of Gautam Buddha and finally Chitwan National Park. Traveller go for sightseeing in different UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley, sites of Pokhara, Lumbini and Safari in Chitwan National Park.
The 8 days Glimpses of Nepal tour takes you to the most popular destinations of Nepal. This exciting tour begins from Kathmandu, a capital city of Nepal. After Kathmandu, you will be visited the picturesque city of Pokhara to explore more of its natural beauty. You will be mesmerizing with the beauty of Serene Fewa Lake from where you can see the glimpses of Himalayas. Then after you will be visited to the birth place of Lord Buddha, the light of Asia. You will further enjoy and explore Buddhism in the sacred birth place of Buddha. The trip ends after you explorring Chitwan National park.
The trip will have a professional guide with a comfortable tourist vehicle or coach. You will also have an opportunity to purchase Gifts, Souvenir, Handicrafts and Thankas in the market during your trip with the help of your guide.
• Lumbini Monastic Site, Taulihawa Road, Lumbini 32914 Nepal
• Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
• Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
• Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
• Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
• World Peace Pagoda, Rupandehi, Lumbini 32914 Nepal
• Maya Devi Temple, Lumbini Nepal
• Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
• Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service from International Airport in Kathmandu and your hotel in Kathmandu.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.