Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion
Are you really interested to visit rural village inside Kathmandu valley, the capital city of Nepal ? if so, it would be the good idea to visit Bungmati and Khokana the typical Newari village which is in the distance of 12 kilometers south and about an hour driving distance from the centre of Kathmandu, Thamel. These villages are the inhabitants of about 8000 people . In the centre of Bungmati village there is a big square in which there is temple to Rato Matshyendranath who is the god of monsoon and good harvest. Near by village is called Khokana where we can see the temple for local mother goddess, Shikali Mai. The main attraction of the villages is rural life of Nepal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Khokana Stone Carving Nepal, Ekantakuna-Tikabhairab Rd, Karyabinayak 44700, Nepal
Departure Point :Global Link Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd., Bikramshila Mahavihar ( Bhagawan Bahal) Tham Bahee, Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 00977, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.