GO Fishing in Kalamata-Koroni-Kardamili-Stoupa
Enjoy an amazing and adventured fishing trip at the seas of Messinia and her secret fishing grounds with a lovely 15 meters boat.
Captain Peter, a fisherman's son, can teach you fishing techniques with drop lines, trawling line, long line as locals they do for many generations. Combine the best fishing the Messinian seas has to offer along with the spectacular scenery of Mani peninsula cliff coasts and Pirate's shelters and lonely beaches for swimming if you wish.
Depart early morning and enjoy this fishing tour with a beautiful boat, local sea food, drinks and complete fishing equipment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing gears, bites, ice
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You will depart early morning from the Kalamata base. Enjoy a complimentary beach pickup with the big rib boat from the nearest beaches at the base. After boarding and safety briefing you will set sail and head towards Kitries fishing ground. You can sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible views of Mani peninsula and villages. Your professional Captain will provide expert commentary along the way about fishing techniques, species of fishes, fishermen and cultural stories and way of life. Other sights includes the Kitries Light House, KItries traditional fishing village and a secret lonely beach for swimming.
This fishing ground holds lots of groupers and sea breams and for sure the luck will be with you today to have a big catch.
Enjoy a traditional snack aboard with local delicatessen, sea foods and organic products from our farm. If you catch a tuna or other surface fishes, Captain will prepare a traditional "Greek fishermen sushi" marinated in lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
Drinks and beverages are complimentary included. Before returning back stop to swim or snorkel at a beautiful beach.
Departure Point :Kalamata Main Port-Berth 23 - Across Navarinou 43 street-KalamataKardamili: Main Pier Stoupa: Kalogria beachKoroni: Varvoutsis kafeneio pierAlso from all beaches and resorts on appointment.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Casual dressing with rubber white sole shoes for deck.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Skipper decides for weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English-Greek-Russian-French).
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow strictly all instructed governmental measurements and precautions. Our boat is charter ONLY privately for your family or group of friends. A list of all passengers information (Full name, Sex, Date of birth, Nationality, Special Assistance) required during your booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.