Go for The Overwhelming Murodou Yuki no Otani Snow Wall!
・Yuki no Otani Snow Wall is built between Murodo terminal and Tateyama Nature Conservation Center, and is a special part of Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route. The overwhelming Snow Wall is a can't-miss for visitors of loving nature and outdoor.
・This area is nearby the Murodo with an extremely heavy snowfall, and the depth can be over 20 meter sometimes. Snow Wall is also equal to near 20 meters' high. And this year it snows a lot!
・The roads buried by snow were excavated by snowplows. It takes about a month to confirm the location of the road through GPS and eventually the huge wall is formed.
・Write down your wishes and precious memories in the message area of the snow wall!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Bento lunch box will be given in the bus.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yuki no Otani (Snow Wall), 11 Ashikuraji Bunazaka, Tateyama-machi, Nakaniikawa-gun 930-1406 Toyama Prefecture
Also popularly known as Snow Wall, Yuki no Otani located at Tateyama Murodoudaira(2,450meter height) has great amount of heavy snowfall, which makes it possible to build Snow Wall. Each year in spring, it is the best time to see this extraordinarily overwhelming work on the grand Mt. Tateyama. You have sufficient time to view and experience its charm, and freely explore the area.
Lunch box will be distributed on the bus for lunch before arriving at Yuki no Otani.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Tateyama Alpenmura, 143-1 Higashinakanoshin, Tateyama-machi, Nakaniikawa-gun 930-1365 Toyama Prefecture
This will be a shopping stop for local products on return journey.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Nagoya Station (Shinkansen Exit), 6 Tsubakicho, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 453-0015, Japan
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In case of traffic congestion or other reasons, arrival time at Nagoya Station may be delayed.
- This tour is mixed riding with Japan local tourists. For overseas tourists, Japanese and Chinese speaking staff will accompany, but the staff will not provide detailed sightseeing information and will only provide language services on sightseeing time etc. Translator will be used for services of other languages.
- Participants can not specify or choose seats on the tour bus. Due to language support services, basically will invite foreign participants to sit at the back seats. In addition, if number of participants is in singular, you may need to sit with other participants.
- For specific food, religious reasons or vegetarians etc., content of lunch cannot be changed or rearranged.
- In case of inevitable or uncontrollable changes in the tour schedule, time shorten or delay, etc., our company will not take any responsibility and make any refund, please kindly be noted in advance.
- Please wear adequate warm clothing during your journey. In addition, some roads and places are frozen and very slippery, please wear winter boots and non-slippery shoes for joining.
- Tour fee for Child (0 to 2 years old) only included seat on the bus.
- In case of severe weather condition such as fog, heavy rain, it will be prohibited to pass through road between mountains. Therefore tour schedule may be changed to other sightseeing, and replaced by either one-day tour to Toyama City or Norikura Skyline and Hida Takayama. Please kindly be noted and refer to optional tour schedules. In this case no refund will be made.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.