Go On-Board HMS Belfast & Westminster Sights Walking Tour
Explore London’s famous Westminster Area (Buckingham Palace, Westminster & Big Ben & 20 other top sights!)
After a city walking tour, board HMS Belfast, 1 of only 3 remaining vessels from the bombardment fleet which supported the Normandy landings.
Start with a 3 hour walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of London. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head through Westminster, and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
Next, board HMS Belfast, the flagship of bombardment Force E, supporting troops landing at Gold and Juno beaches. Her first target was the German gun battery at La Marefontaine. As a result of HMS Belfast’s bombardment, the battery played no meaningful role in the defence of the beaches.
Your guide will direct you to HMS Belfast from the ending point of the tour. Your guide will NOT board HMS Belfast with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London in Westminster (3 hours)
- HMS Belfast Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - HMS Belfast
What's excluded :
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
Enter HMS Belfast, estimated at an hour but stay as long as you want!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.