Goa Heritage Tour With Spices Plantation Visit
A private guided tour to the old Goa where you can see the unmatched blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures.Goa is home to some of the spectacular beaches, majestic forts and famous churches and temples. The tour begins with a visit to the Shri Manguesh Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. A visit to the Tropical Spice Plantation comes next. Here you can see various species of birds and a flurry of colours in the beautiful butterfly gardens. A tour of Goa is incomplete without visiting the Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO Heritage site which still houses the mortal remains of Saint Francis Xavier. The St. Catherine’s Cathedral, the church of St Francis of Assissi is all included in the list of monuments in the itinerary. You shall also be treated to a traditional lunch. Rake in the finesse of the Portuguese colonial architecture, picturesque beaches and joyful life of Goa before returning to the port
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Goa, Old Goa, North Goa District, Goa
Discover the best heritage sites and historical places in Old Goa & Panaji. Explore the old temples and the UNESCO World Heritage titled Churches in Goa like Basilica Of Bom Jesus, Shri Mangueshi Temple / Mangeshi Temple, St. Catherine’s Cathedral, the church of St Francis of Assissi .
A visit to the Tropical Spice Plantation comes next, where lunch is served. Here you can see various species of birds and a flurry of colours in the beautiful butterfly gardens.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Mormugao Port Trust, Headland Sada, Vasco da Gama, Goa 403804, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.