Gokyo Lake Trek
Immerse yourself in the wilderness of Towering Mountains. Behind-the-snow clads mountains and a pristine, sparkling green lake of Gokyo witness the mystery of nature. Experience the 9 days trek with a full of adventures. Enjoy the warm cup of coffee with the views of Mountains. Make wonderful memories with the Himalayan flora and fauna. At the altitude of 5357 meters discover a heavenly place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pick-up and drop off by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights).
- Farewell dinner at an authentic restaurant.
- KTM - Lukla- KTM flight with airport departure tax.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees.
- A highly experienced, knowledgeable, English speaking and Government license holding tour guide.
- Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and tea/coffee at the time of Meal in the Trek
- Tour guide’s salary, food, accommodation, transport, and insurance.
- Insurance, wages, lodging for your guide.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- Sleeping bags, duffle bags, and trekking route maps
- Oxy-meter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Phakding
- Entry/Admission - Namche Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Phortse Resort
- Entry/Admission - Machhermo
- Entry/Admission - Gokyo Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Dole Resort
- Entry/Admission - Tenzing Hillary Airport
- Entry/Admission - Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
What's excluded :
- Nepal Visa fees.
- All the International airfare from and to Kathmandu
- All meals and accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Entrance fees for the day tours in Kathmandu.
- Extra expenses due to flight delay.
- Arrival in TIA Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (1,300 m)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any Hotel Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Master Himalaya