Gokyo Valley Trek - 13 Days
Name of Trail: Gokyo Valley Trek
Duration: 15 days
Maximum altitude: 5360m
Per Day walking: approx. 5-6 hours
Trek Style: Tea house/ Camping
Transportation: Flight & Private Vehicle
Accommodation: Star level accommodation in cities, tea house/ lodge during the trek
Activities: Trekking in Himalaya
Best Month: March - June & Sept - Dec
Trip Cost: 1100
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Pickup & Drop,
- Tea house star accommodations with breakfast
- Round trip flight KTM-Lukla-KTM
- Private Transportation if necessary
- English speaking Trekking Guide
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Government and local taxes
- Preparatory Session before and after arrival.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa cost
- International airfare
- Drinks and beverage cost.
- Insurance cost.
- Trekking equipment.
- Additional potter or equipment cost.
- Personal expenses, tips and shopping
Less crowded trekking route and destination in world popular trekking area. Combination of adventure and nature in Khumbu region. You will trek to Gokyo Ri 5360m which is really an adventure.
You will take a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and start the trek from there
route goes likes this
Machhermo (4470 meters)
Gokyo (4770 meters)
Gokyo RI (5360 m)
and return back through the same route to Kathmandu
• Adventure Vision Treks and Travels, Bhagwanbahal Amritmarg, Thamel infront of Chhaya Devi complex, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• Lukla, Lukla, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Namche Bazaar, Namche Bazaar, Khumbu, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Gokyo Lakes, Sagarmatha National Park 44600 Nepal
• Gokyo Ri, Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must confirm yout pick up location Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Lukla Airport, Lukla Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2020 - 9/18/2021
9/19/2021 - 9/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.