Gold Coast Escape The City Flexible Day Tour From Brisbane
Brisbane is the gateway to Australia’s holiday playground from pristine beaches to subtropical rainforests. If you’re undecided on what to do for the day and want to escape the city, this tour is perfect.
Choose your own adventure with us. Surfers Paradise is the heart of our holiday mecca with endless options.
On route to Surfers Paradise, we will take you on a nature walk through eucalyptus forest spotting koalas in the wild. This natural area is home to hundreds of Kangaroos. No fences, just open areas to see how and where they live.
During the transfer from the city your guide will provide information on South East Queensland including Brisbane, Gold Coast and Hinterland regions. They will also be able to give guidance for all the options you have during the day.
With up to 5 hours to explore we would recommend some time on the beach.
The options are endless and there is something for everyone.
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission Included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
Spend time on the beach soaking up the sun or go for a swim to cool down
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Roma Street, Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We have several pick up areas in Brisbane City that are handy to walk to form all accommodation houses based in Brisbane. Please contact us or make notes in your booking and we will advise your closest. Other Locations include Roma Street Bus Stop 125, Cineplex Southbank Cinemas. Under all circumstances you must call within 24 hours of departure to confirm pick up times and locations.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.