GOLDEN BRIDGE & BA NA HILL via Cable Car from HOTELS in HUE city ( Private Tour)
- Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : GOLDEN BRIDGE :
• Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
• Largest span: 21.2 m
• Width: 3m
• Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
• Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
• Golden Handrail- Experience The Longest Cable car in Viet Nam to enjoy Stunning Views and take Nice Photos from Cable Car.
- Visit Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda.
- Visit the French Village, enjoy Street Music, watch Art’s statue Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop.
Challenge the most popular adventure ride – Slide of Tube Car
- Lunch with Buffet lunch at Ba Na Restaurant
- Join in Fantasy Park with Walking in Fairy Forest, discovering Dinosaur Park play 5D wild west,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transfer with Hotel pick up & drop off in Hue city
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Buffet lunch at Ba Na Restaurant
- Ba Na cable Cable Tickets & Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Cable Car
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ba Na Cable Car, Hoa Ninh, Hoa Vang, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hue city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.