Golden Bridge, Marble Mountain & Monkey Mountain from Chan May or Tien Sa Port
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide pick you up at Entrance gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port ( Please Let us know your cruiseship schedule to arrange pick up & Drop off on Time ) Our guide welcome you with your name on the Board . Then, We transfer you to Ba na. after That You Reach to Summit of Ba Na Mountain via Cable car.
- Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia,
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : GOLDEN BRIDGE :
Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village,
Lunch at Restaurant with Buffet
Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.we will take you to visit Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
Next we go to Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam, which is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Sơn Trà Peninsula in Đa Nang.
Finish the Tour and Send you back to The Port on Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Ba Na cable Car ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance Tickets & Elevator Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. From Marble Mountains you can get great city and ocean views and we will explore the natural caves in the mountain and visit the holy pagoda. Your guide will tell you all about the significance of these mountains both spiritually and historically.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam, which is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Sơn Trà Peninsula in Đa Nang. The statue sits on the mountains facing the sea with 17 floors in the statue lặp, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chan May or Tien Sa PortPorts
- Chan May Port
- Tien Sa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.