GOLDEN BRIDGE, MARBLE MOUTAIN, LADY BUDDHA from TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port
Our Tour guide pick you up CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port. Please Let us know your cruiseship schedule to arrange pick up & Drop off on Time .Our guide welcome you with your name on the Board . Then, We transfer you to Ba na. after That You Reach to Summit of Ba Na Mountain via Cable car. Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : GOLDEN BRIDGE , Flower Garden, Wine Cellar, Buddha Statue.
- Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village, Photo Opportunity
Lunch at Restaurant with Buffet
- Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills & Transfer to visit Marble mountains with 5 small mountains following 5 important elements : Water, Metal. Fire. Wood, Earth.Explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Next, we go to the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang.
Finish the Tour & Send back to The Port on Time .
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned new car , minivan with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled of water
- Lunch with Local Food
- Ba Na Cable Car ticket to Visit Golden Bridge & Entrance ticket
- Entrance Ticket & Elevator at Marble Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien Sa or Chan may PortPorts
- Tien Sa or Chan may Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.