Golden Bridge Tour & Buffet Lunch in Ba Na Hills from Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an
Tour Program : Minimum : 2Pax ( Private Tour )
8:00a.m : Our driver and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, and drive to Ba Na Hills. On arrival, we take the Cable Car (one of the longest in Asia) to the first station.
you will be guided through all the amazing parts of the complex, including the famous Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots.
- Enjoy the buffet lunch
From We will take you to the fun part of the complex, where you can spend your time enjoying the Fantasy Park. Walk in the Fairy Forest, discover the Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west simulations,
We will return down via the Cable car, where you will board our minivan, to return to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Ba Na Cable Car ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.