Golf in Hua Hin at Banyan Golf Club
Lush Zoysia grassed fairways, a local grass but a rarely seen on golf courses in Thailand, are a pleasure to hit from as balls sit up nicely. Dark green Paspalum grassed tee boxes add to the stark color contrast on the course and are a nice decorative feature. Greens, constructed of premium Tiff-eagle Bermuda grass, make for fast and receptive putting surfaces and are well-maintained year round.
Practice facilities include a grass driving range and two large putting and chipping greens. The Banyan Golf Club has a contemporary Thai styled clubhouse including, full reception area, well-stocked pro shop, elegant locker rooms, and two international restaurants; one of which are 5-star. Rain showers and luxury grooming amenities in the changing rooms round out the facilities.
Walkers love the Banyan golf course, but for those who opt to ride, golf carts with onboard GPS are helpful.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rates are inclusive of green fee (18 holes)
- Caddie fee
- Private round trip transfers between Hua Hin hotel in Hua Hin town and golf course
What's excluded :
- Supplement charge at THB 600 per vehicle (round trip) for transfer from/to Cha-Am or Pranburi areas
- Rental of golf equipment e.g. golf set, shoes, umbrella are at additional cost
- Riding golf cart is optional at extra cost.
Built among a former pineapple plantation, Banyan Golf Club in Hua Hin opened in October 2008. Immediately following, the course was awarded 2009 Best New Course in Asia-Pacific by the readers of Asian Golf Monthly. Since then Banyan Golf Club course, clubhouse, and staff have consistently claimed 'Top 3 in Asia' awards and have been featured in the 'Rolex Top 1000' in the World.
Thailand golf course architect Pirapon Namatra from Golf East designed the world class 18-hole championship golf course and is known to be one of the most natural in the country.
The course provides for spectacular mountain and ocean views from almost all of the holes and is one of the best layouts in Hua Hin. Each hole has six tee boxes making the course more or less challenging depending on each golfer’s ability and tee selection. Strategically placed water hazards, waste bunkers, and sand traps are spread out throughout the course. Significant use of native pineapple groves makes local fruits come into play if straying too far off the fairways. Be careful, pineapple plants are sharp and scratch easily.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you can't select your hotel from the list, please let us know where to pick you up.We will either confirm your location or advise on the nearest meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.