Golf in Hua Hin at Black Mountain Golf Club
Black Mountain is not only a test for the top professionals but also very playable for the average golfer. The holes provide the golfer with a safe route, but for the more adventurous player, there is a higher risk option with a potential greater reward. Black Mountain offers generous fairways for the shorter hitters that become narrower for longer tee shots. The greens are large with many pin positions that provide different degrees of difficulty. Numerous white sand sculptured bunkers well protect the holes.
The views from the clubhouse are stunning and give a 360-degree panoramic view of the whole golf course. The clubhouse facilities on offer include fine dining in the restaurant, one of Hua Hin’s most extensively stocked golf pro shops, excellent practice areas and driving range, luxurious locker rooms, and an on-site spa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rates are inclusive of green fee (18 holes)
- Caddie fee
- Private round trip transfers between Hua Hin hotel in Hua Hin town and golf course
What's excluded :
- Supplement charge at THB 600 per vehicle (round trip) for transfer from/to Cha-Am or Pranburi areas
- Rental of golf equipment e.g. golf set, shoes, umbrella are at additional cost
- Riding golf cart is optional at extra cost
Black Mountain was transformed from lush jungle and pineapple plantations and located around 25 minutes west of Hua Hin. Set in a valley surrounded by huge black granite rock covered mountains, the Hua Hin golf course was the site for Asian PGA tour events in 2009 and 2010 and the Europe versus Asia match play Royal Trophy in 2011. In 2012 and each year since Black Mountain was selected as one of the 100 best golf courses outside the USA by Golf Digest magazine. In 2014 Black Mountain hosted The Thailand Classic, the first European Tour event to be staged in Thailand. The Thailand Classic also held in 2015 and 2016, is now a major fixture on the European and Asian Tours.
The golf course looks as natural as possible and maintains many original features. The most important of these are the small creeks that run throughout Black Mountain and the rocks used as design elements on many of the holes. The original trees kept, and many new ones planted. Meandering creeks with spillways for carts to pass over frame many of the holes.
A new nine holes opened for play in 2016 as the West Course. Many Hua Hin golfers like the composite course, while some purists choose the original 18-holes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you can't select your hotel from the list, please let us know where to pick you up.We will either confirm your location or advise on the nearest meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.