Golf in Pattaya at Burapha Golf Club
Pattaya golf travelers can enjoy their golf in a very serene and quiet setting. The Burapha clubhouse serves good reasonably priced local and international food in the golfers' restaurant. For non-golfers, there is a wide range of facilities, such as swimming pools, tennis courts, and exercise equipment. The locker rooms are adequate for most Pattaya golfers, though nothing fancy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rates are inclusive of green fee (18 holes)
- Caddie fee
- Private round trip transfers between Pattaya hotel and golf course
- Riding golf cart
What's excluded :
- Rental of golf equipment e.g. golf set, shoes, umbrella
Burapha Golf Club, previously a members-only course, has hosted several professional tournaments including the 2010 Thailand Open and several Singha Thailand Championships. The 36 holes at Burapha have been designed to take full advantage of the beauty of the land and its natural features - lakes, hills, palms trees and tropical vegetation, all skillfully landscaped.
Designed by Americans Gary Panks and David Graham; Burapha Golf Club is laid out on hilly terrain. The East (A-B) Course features wide fairways and is perfect for the up & coming golfer. The West (C-D) Course is a challenge for more advanced and professional golfers. The golf courses maintenance is adequate, and the holes are well placed.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you can't select your hotel from the list, please let us know where to pick you up.We will either confirm your location or advise on the nearest meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.