GOLF Transfers - A GOLF Day from Lisbon
Book your round-trip transfer to the Golf Course of your choosing. Relax and trust us to take you safely and comfortably to your preferred Golf Course. We intend to take away the hassle of using public transportation or having to arrange for transport on your golf holiday. We understand the importance of receiving a reliable service and reaching your destination without stress. Let us help you make your Golf Holiday about the game, without having to worry about anything else.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver
- Wi-Fi available
- Round-trip transfer
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avenidas, Rua Nova da Trindade Nº2 - 3º, Lisbon 1200-302 Portugal
We will pick you up at your designated Hotel/Address at a time of your choosing. Choose from one of 12 Golf Courses on our list. We offer a wide range of Golf courses in and around Lisbon. If your desired Golf course is not listed, you may book one on the list with a similar distance.
• Golf bags included as luggage
• Get to your destination safely, without stress or worry
• Enjoy courteous and professional drivers
• Consistent, reliable and comfortable service
• Wide variety of golfing destinations in Portugal If you require help with green fees, buggy or club rental, please feel free to contact us. We will take care of everything for you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your designated hotel or address.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years old, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.