Good Vibes on the Lower East Side: Art & Food Walk
Spend a morning or afternoon delighting all five of your senses during a curated art & food walk with local art expert and event curator, Alexandra Harper. You will take in the unique sights, sounds and tastes that make the Lower East Side such a rich and amazing neighborhood, with a focus on female-owned & run businesses. You will see some of the best visual art in the city, both indoors and out (weather dependent), munch on unique savory snacks and end with some sweet treats sure to satisfy your sugar cravings.
The walk focuses on the themes of change, creativity and diversity that make this neighborhood (and city) the unique place that it is. I will introduce you to 6-7 hidden and unique LES spots, including 2-3 off-the-beaten-path galleries, 1 coffee shop and 2 snack stops (at least 1 savory and 1 sweet), meeting the proprietors at each.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Samples of some of the best local delicacies
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essex Street Market, 88 Essex St, New York City, NY 10002-3809
We will sample some of the best local foods available and learn about the history of the market
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Perrotin New York, 130 Orchard St, New York City, NY 10002-3169
We will tour the world-famous Perrotin gallery, getting an inside look at the exhibits on view
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :The Granddaddy, 290 Grand St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Return Detail :The Hole, 312 Bowery, New York, NY 10012, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The group is kept small, and we will primarily be outdoors or inside of galleries that are large and allow for social distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.