Gorges du Verdon Shared Tour from Nice
The Haute Provence offers impressive Canyons, the Gorges du Verdon, dug by the river of the same name. You will discover the huge lake of Sainte Croix and stop in magical places in the heart of nature.
You will enjoy the Grand Canyon of France, along with a visit to the 16th century village Castellane (gateway to the Gorges of the Verdon, nestled at the foot of its famous Roc) and pottery-centric village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie (the Capital of Fayence) and famous lavender fields (June-August).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfert from/to hotel
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gorges du Verdon, France
On the way to the Ste Croix Lake, you will admire incredible panoramic views. At your request, the driver can stop so you can take photos.
Stop At: Castellane, Castellane, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
You will discover Castellane, a remarkable historical, cultural and sporting heritage. The village is today classified "city of character". It is located in a privileged environment, at the gates of the site of the Gorges du Verdon. Located on Route Napoleon and on the roads of lavender, the old village is also partly surrounded by the ramparts of the XIV century.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Moustiers-Sainte-Marie Office de Tourisme, Place de l Eglise, 04360 Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Digne-les-Bains France
Then, we invate you to discover Moustiers Sainte-Marie that is ranked one of the most beautiful villages in France. Located at the gateway to the Gorges du Verdon, this village is built in the form of an amphitheater. It is known throughout the world for finesse faience and unique decors. Moustiers Sainte Marie enjoys an exceptional environment: from here, you have a view of the lavender fields, the mountains and the lake of Sainte-Croix.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lac de Saint Croix du Verdon, En Provence, 04500, Aix-en-Provence France
And experience one of the most beautiful lakes of Provence surrounded by fields of lavender. Sainte-Croix is the third largest lake in France! Ideal for swimming in summer or canoe, pedal boat or electric boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bingo Tour, 2 Rue Maraldi, 06300 Nice, France
Our company offers guided tours and transfers for groups and individuals across French Riviera. We invite you to discover the beauty of our region that attracts people from all over the world. Accompanied by our experienced drivers, you will enjoy marvelous panoramic views and places full of history and traditions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accomodation in Nice
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available only from Nice
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.