Gourmet Tapas & Wine Tasting Tour
Get an insider’s perspective on food and wine in Madrid. You’ll taste everything from traditional to modern tapas, and try some of Spain’s lesser-known wines. We’ll take you to the part of town where we go out for dinner and drinks—and to the bars and restaurants locals love. If you’re looking for a fun night out where you can sit back and enjoy the best food you’ll try in Madrid, this is it.
- Trade dinner for two for a fun night on the town with likeminded travelers.
- Take your tapas dinner to the next level with gourmet bites and artisanal wines.
- Sit back and enjoy—with reserved tables at most stops, you can focus on what's important: the food!
- Discover a trendy corner of Madrid as you get to know the Chueca and Malasaña neighborhoods.
- End the night at Madrid’s most renowned wine bar and restaurant!
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests)
- Food tastings (enough for dinner)
- Wine tastings (7 different local wines and drinks)
- Expert local culinary guide
- Our Devouring Madrid guide, packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Baranda, Calle de Colón, 11, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Start your night off in typical Madrid style: surrounded by locals in a true madrileño bar. Here you’ll sip vermouth paired with some of Spain’s most emblematic tapas and your local guide will let you in on the secret to this local aperitif tradition!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Angelita Madrid, Calle de la Reina, 4, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Finally, you’ll visit one of Madrid’s leading wine bars and restaurants. No one looking for a fantastic food and wine experience in Madrid should miss this spot, packed with locals in the know each weekend. Here you’ll sample Spain’s most unique—and largely misunderstood—sherry wines, and pair them with a selection of local cured meats.
The gourmet tapas come out next, paired with two red wines from two different areas of Spain. Get ready to question everything you thought you knew about eating in Madrid—the food you try here will be what you tell your friends back home about. And it wouldn’t be dinner without dessert, so that’s next, paired with a wine all its own!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Vides, Calle de la Libertad, 12, 28004 Chueca, Madrid, Spain
Next, you’ll be whisked away to a special wine bar that specializes in wine from La Mancha, with their signature wine coming straight from the owner’s own vineyards! Sample white wines paired with a selection of show-stopping cheese hailing from across the country.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Chueca, Madrid Spain
Between wine bars get an insider's look at Madrid's two "it" neighborhoods, and the best food they have to offer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de San Ildefonso, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Plaza de Chueca, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum ages is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our top priority is to keep our guests, guides and tour partners safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.