Gourmet Walks in Naples
Our gourmet walk is a unique itinerary, through the alleys of one of the oldest cities in Europe: Naples!
Book our walk that will give you the opportunity to meet the artisans of the city and taste the delicacies of the most delicious cuisine that Naples has to offer in this tasty tour of almost three hours.
With a guide who will show you the cream of the crop, take a stroll through the streets of this colorful city, exploring the vendors and markets of Neapolitan food!
Sip a strong espresso, savor Neapolitan delights like "sfogliatella" (a layer of sweet puff pastry) and learn where to find the best pizza in town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Gourmet tastings
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- tips (optional)
- You can admire beautiful buildings, including the Galleria Umberto I, the Royal Palace of Naples and the Teatro San Carlo. Discover the Neapolitan gastronomic traditions!
Enjoy an intimate experience on this tour of small groups which will take place in a friendly atmosphere.
The guide will help you find your way around the city of Naples, and she will like to share with you all the flavors of this wonderful, cheerful and delicious atmosphere.
Step into a typical bar for a strong espresso, which will whet your appetite for all the good things you'll eat afterwards.
On your way to the next gastronomic destination, pass by Piazza del Plebiscito, a square lined with pleasant historic structures such as the Royal Palace of Naples.
Inside the 19th century Galleria Umberto I, a warm and sweet sfogliatella is served.
Always with your guide you will walk through the famous Via Toledo and then go to the “Pignasecca” market. Meet local food suppliers and discover the classics of Neapolitan cuisine, while fishmongers and fruit merchants do their daily business.
Later, descend to Spaccanapoli, a long street in the historic center, to Piazza Dante. Before your guide says “arrivederci”, take a few tips to find the best pizza in town.
Departure Point :Castel Nuovo, Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :16h30
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The confirmation will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- When booking, take note of all allergies, intolerances or specific diets in the "Special requirements" section.
- The minimum numbers of participants will be respected. There is the possibility of cancellation (even after confirmation) if there are not enough participants. In this case, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.