Granada: 3 hour off-road Segway Tour
Enjoy breathtaking views of Granada and its surroundings on 3 hour off-road segway tour. Pass through Cuesta de Gomérez - green garden of Alhambra and learn about the majestic Islamic palace. Professional local guide will gladly share important historical facts of this unique place included to UNESCO World Heritage list.
Off-road segway experience is a great way to see Granada not only from the inside but from the beautiful hills close by. City itself might seem small, however, it is not. Due to the special geographical location if offers great routes with picturesque views.
The highlight of the tour is amazing off-road routes close by. There is no traffic, there is blue sky, sound of birds and nature. 7 km road takes you up and down. You will definitely enjoy views of Sierra Nevada mountains on the one side and Granada on the other. On the top of the hill we make 15 minutes stop to relax a bit, take photos and get some drinks and snacks (included).
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Professional local guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alhambra tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cuesta de Gomerez, Calle Gomerez Cuesta hacia la Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Popular with walkers, this well-known street lined with trees & statues leads to the Alhambra.
Stop At: Llano de la Perdiz, Parque Perurbano Dehesa del Generalife, Granada Spain
Beautiful park area
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carmen de los Martires, Paseo Martires S/N, 18009 Granada Spain
19th-century home offering landscaped gardens with statues, fountains & sweeping valley views
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Cuchilleros, 3, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min age is 8
- Min body weight 40
- Max body weight 110
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.