Granada: Route of Tapas
The ideal route to get to know the gastronomy of Granada, a thousand-year-old city, where its dishes are part of its culture.
A recommended route for families and friends.
Discover Albaicín, an old neighborhood with great Muslim influence.
per adult from
What's included :
- 6 tapas and 4 drinks per person.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
This area contains so much culture and grace that it was declared a World Heritage Site in 1984. Learn about the Moorish roots of Granada in the Middle Ages, when most of Spain and Portugal were part of the Umayyad Caliphate.
Begin your tour meeting with your friendly guide, who will not only take you to the most exciting places in the Albaicín but will make sure you have a good time. Thanks to your extensive knowledge of the neighborhood, you will learn everything about the history of the Albaicín and you will have fun with some of its funniest anecdotes.
Upon entering the Albaicín, immerse yourself in its dreamy environment and contemplate the breathtaking views of the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada. Among the sites, you will see are the Plaza Nueva, the Royal Chancery and the Church of San José and many more.
A route of approximately two and a half hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 18010 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Notify any food intolerance or allergy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.