Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour
• This volcanic-colonial and refreshing outdoor activity starts when your meet your Local tour guide at your hotel or airport in Managua at 10am
• The Aventure will take about 6 -7 hours including the drive back and forth to your Hotel.
Learn and enjoy about our colonial buildings,culture and history from Granada city.
• Learn about the historics event from Masaya Volcano and the intersting way the lava belt works.
• Take stunning pictures with an orange background from the lava reflecting on the crater.
• Have a walk on the pointview by the edge of the crater.
• Have a nice swim in apoyo Lagoon ( cristal clear water by Masaya)
• Have lunch by the lagoon, try tipycal food.( Optional and has aditional cost)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pictures and video will be sent out to you at the end of the tour( upon request)
- Entry/Admission - ChocoMuseo Granada Nicaragua
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees( To Apoyo Lagoon, they charge $7 USD that is spendable in food and drinks.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Apoyo
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya Nicaragua
Take amazing picture from the lava that you can clearly see from the the lookout on top of the volcano and enjoy the amazing power of mother nature while hearing the lava runing inside the crater
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Carretera Masaya Km 38, La Laguna de Apoyo, Masaya Nicaragua
Relax on the refreshing waters from Laguna de apoyo where you can have a local beer by the shore of the lagoon. If you feel like exercing a little then you can do kayaking arround the lagoon. the water if totaly quite and easy to do kayaking and swiming. Restaturant is available with very affordable prices.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: ChocoMuseo Granada Nicaragua, Calle Atravesada, Granada, Nicaragua
What’s included ?
Learning the history of cacao and chocolate
Learning the whole process from the harvest to the chocolate production and transformation
Visiting in an interactive way: our staff would be pleased to show you around and get to see and touch real cacao beans and pods
Free chocolate ron and other drinks tasting.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Calle Real Xalteva Barrio Xalteva, Granada Nicaragua
Will be able to take pictures from the amazin colonial builidng from inside and out side, you will also get a great view of the whole city and the lake from its bell tower.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Granada, Parque Central de, Granada, Nicaragua
The cathedral of Granada is one of the most prominent buildings of the city. It is located at the east side of the central park of Granada (Parque Colón). You will be able to take wonderful pictures from the out side and inside of it.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your Hotel in Managua as well as from the airportAirports
- Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 11 Carretera Norte, Managua 11072, Nicaragua
- san juan del sur
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.