Grand Canyon Discovery Tour
Wildland Trekking's expert guides are the best in the business, which is why we are the #1 rated Outdoor Activity at Grand Canyon National Park on Trip Advisor. We will show you the best of the South Rim by pointing out amazing landmarks, teaching you about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon, and helping you vastly increase the safety of your hike with expert guidance and preparation. Enjoy a wonderful picnic lunch, tasty snacks, excellent gear and passionate, educated, professional guides!
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Microspike crampons (winter and shoulder months)
- Trekking poles
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Kaibab Trail, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
The South Kaibab Trail is a must-hike trail in Grand Canyon National Park. It was blasted out of the Canyon's sheer walls by the National Park Service in the 1920s, and today offers a dramatic journey to amazing features like Ooh Aah Point, Cedar Ridge and Skeleton Point. On this tour our goal, which is not guaranteed as each group is unique, is Skeleton Point, where we will enjoy a picnic lunch looking down onto the Colorado River and Phantom Ranch far below us. The hike back is arduous, so be ready for a quick descent and a longer return!
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
We will spend some time enjoying the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. With its amazing history, views, art and museums, it's a wonderful enhancement to our full-day tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower, Desert View Dr. Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
We will explore Desert View Drive, which parallels the Grand Canyon east of the South Rim Village. We will stop and enjoy multiple viewpoints and then the famous and historic Desert View Watchtower!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour includes pick up from your hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona. We're happy to pick up at any hotel in the city limits of Flagstaff. For guests staying in Sedona, we rendezvous at the Little America Hotel in Flagstaff and provide transportation from there.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.