Grand Canyon Tour in Spanish
Pick up from your hotel in Las Vegas.
Transported by van or mini van.
Stop at Hoover Dam.
Lake Mead, the largest artificial lake in the United States.
View of the Mojave Desert and its Joshua Tree.
The whole tour with a guide in Spanish.
Eagle Point viewpoint.
Access to the optional Skywalk $ 30 / P. additional.
Guano Point viewpoint.
Free time to take pictures in the Canyon.
Professional photos by our guide.
8.5 hours approximate from hotel to hotel.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - In front of the Colorado River or in the Hualapai Ranch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - With lunch
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Pick up directly at your Las Vegas hotel.
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Stop at Hoover Dam for photo section and then at Lake Mead
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
After more than two hours we will arrive at the Hualapai Indian Nation (Grand Canyon West), at this point our tour begins through the different viewpoints.
Once inside, our first stop will be the Eagle Point where the Skywalk is located.
Then we will visit the panoramic viewpoint Guano Point that offers spectacular 360 ° views with free time to take good pictures. Then we move to the Hualapai Ranch recreated in the style of the Old West where you will enjoy a barbecue lunch prepared by the Hualapai Indians.
You can also combine this excursion with Skywalk, helicopter aerial views, descent in the middle of the Grand Canyon and boat along the Colorado River.
Ask Our Guide
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for the pick-up time and point at your accommodation in Las Vegas + 1-702-516-6193
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.