Grand Canyon Tour to Complete in Spanish
Pick up from your hotel in Las Vegas.
Transported by van or mini van.
Stop at Hoover Dam.
Lake Mead, the largest artificial lake in the United States.
View of the Mojave Desert and its Joshua Tree.
The whole tour with a guide in Spanish.
Helicopter with descent in Grand Canyon
Boat trip on the Colorado River.
Back to the edge by helicopter.
Eagle Point viewpoint.
Access to the optional Skywalk
Guano Point viewpoint.
Free time to take pictures in the Canyon.
Professional photos by our guide.
Approximate 10 hours from hotel to hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - With lunch
- Lunch - In front of the Colorado River or in the Hualapai Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
We will make a stop at The Historic Hoover Dam to take photographs in the foreground of the place
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Tour to the Grand Canyon in full in Spanish with personalized guide in small groups transported in mini van.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Las Vegas, on the way you will appreciate the great extension of this city. Then we will cross the historic city of Boulder City that was created for the workers of the Hoover Dam.
We will make short stops with views in the foreground and opportunities to take extraordinary photographs such as the Hoover Dam and its Lake Mead created by damming the Colorado River.
Following our route to the Grand Canyon we will cross large desert landscapes within which is the 900-year-old Joshua Tree tree forest native to the Mojave Desert.
Upon arriving at the Hualapai Nation, a helicopter awaits you, flying over the walls of the Grand Canyon and descending to the bottom where you board a boat that runs through the waters of the rich colorado.
To return you will take another helicopter that will return you to the terminal where you will be guided inside the Indian reservation by our guide in a tour bus circuit, making our first stop at the Hualapai Ranch recreated to the old West, then we will go to the Eagle Point viewpoint, where is the Skywalk glass bridge (included in this excursion). Then we will visit the panoramic viewpoint Guano Point that offers spectacular 360 ° views with enough free time to take good pictures. There you will enjoy a barbecue lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River.
Now we will return to the main terminal where we will return to Las Vegas after having fulfilled one of the best dreams of his life.
Grand Canyon full ideal and at low cost.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for the exact time and place of collection.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.